Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
evo and relative off?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » evo and relative off?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: evo and relative off?

I was checking my statistics of my relative score and its a dash ( - )... my evo should be around 35% meanwhile its at 2.8% and the little mycolliod helper thing is at the top of my screen... as if I was in newbie protection but I'm not I was attacked @ my base yesterday... nor does my preferences state I'm in protection... I've tried to log out and back in and its still there... I noticed this when I logged in... I haven't tested to see if I can attack yet or not...
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject:

ok - looks like a glitch or bug in my favor

I was able to attack last night but still didn't gain a relative score... my EVO is still 3.8% and I still have the mycilliod helper thing along with all my points and research that I've already done
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject:

sounds like a good bug lol
 Back to top »
colinthecorgi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject:

don't say anything, you'll be the first player to reach over 130% evo, you'll have all the tech you can get
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: evo and relative off?

DragonLilly wrote:
I was checking my statistics of my relative score and its a dash ( - )... my evo should be around 35%

1. Ray of The White Lighter 25345 205734

WHOA.
 Back to top »
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject:

WOW!!!!

you could be like.. 1st ever... lucky sod..

Ok, nobody attack Ray of the White Lighter... otherwise you'll have Ray of the White Lighter to deal with!
Shade
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject:

This has happened to me before, and quite a few others, while sir admin was messing around...

http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=34271&highlight=#34271

If it has happend to you theres a very good chance it's happend to others...

It was fixed back then and i'm sure it can be fixed again.
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject:

Shade wrote:
This has happened to me before, and quite a few others, while sir admin was messing around...

http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=34271&highlight=#34271

If it has happend to you theres a very good chance it's happend to others...

It was fixed back then and i'm sure it can be fixed again.

well shade - it appears that if this did indeed happen to others - I was the only player that stepped up and was honest...
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject:

well Admin,

Obviously the truth came out of what exactly happened with this issue...

copy and paste from thread http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6092

please reference above...

Durago wrote:
seeing as you were a PSD member the question of my evo was answered a long time ago. it is in the PSD forum that you had access to.

MicroJak wrote:
It doesn't take a genius to work out that Jovian probably evoed into another account with the same name. It happens. Stop trying to create a conspiracy out of nothing.

jov has been at the same EXACT coords since I started the game back in late july... so therefore I can tell you as he mentioned above that the bug of the evo issue is something associated with the creature lab... I know when I was in PSD Jov spoke of using this as a way to go into "emergency newbie protection" which I never used it for but was messing around with trying to make a good creature and POOF there I was in newbie protection...

Next thing I knew my evo was reset... I didn't mean for this to happen in the least and not to mention I haven't abused that bug since I learnt of what exactly it does... I'd like to evo... unlike JOV who has abused this bug over and over again and never mentioned it...
 Back to top »
srict
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject:

DL you have already mentioned this bug once in a forum, this forum. What have the admin done about it, nothin. Its not jovs fault, he might like makin creatures and things like that. Admin are the ones that need to change this problem when they have time. So stop accusing people of cheating all the time play the game.

Oh and if you knew it was something to do with the creature lab why didn't you mention it months ago.
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:09 am    Post subject:

my score: -12276

who gives a hairy rat bung if i havent evo'd yet. besides, when i do i go to zero. with all the knowledge i gained. i have less than 6 ships left to research, and i have experimented with them all. so just because i enjoy a different aspect of the game than you do it give you a reason to sling poo and act like i am doing something wrong. maybe i am simply doing something right and have begun to unwind a piece of the time line and the ability to cheat death. ah the fountain may heal but remember it can also destroy

like i said you'all are too bored. go outside b4 the snow gets too deep.

think of this, when i do evo, you will have to search for me. and you wont know who i am.

DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject:

srict wrote:
DL you have already mentioned this bug once in a forum, this forum. What have the admin done about it, nothin. Its not jovs fault, he might like makin creatures and things like that. Admin are the ones that need to change this problem when they have time. So stop accusing people of cheating all the time play the game.

Oh and if you knew it was something to do with the creature lab why didn't you mention it months ago.

Srict - It is Jov's fault... he's known about the bug and used it to his advantage as in learning all the ships... so therefore he abused it by not saying anything about it... and as for me not mentioning the creature lab - I wasn't 100% sure it was connected as I said that I knew of the "emergency newbie protection" but never realized it would reset your evo... so therefore I didn't want to post without knowing all the facts...

ALSO... you were in PSD and you were aware of this bug as well...

Durago wrote:
my score: -12276

who gives a hairy rat bung if i havent evo'd yet. besides, when i do i go to zero. with all the knowledge i gained. i have less than 6 ships left to research, and i have experimented with them all. so just because i enjoy a different aspect of the game than you do it give you a reason to sling poo and act like i am doing something wrong. maybe i am simply doing something right and have begun to unwind a piece of the time line and the ability to cheat death. ah the fountain may heal but remember it can also destroy

like i said you'all are too bored. go outside b4 the snow gets too deep.

think of this, when i do evo, you will have to search for me. and you wont know who i am.

and to Jov... I think you missed the point here... you've known about this bug for sometime and used it to your advantage without ever reporting it... so therefore you abused it... it would've be different if you reported it like I did and then continued to use it as admin was aware of it... but because you didn't report it and you used it to learn ALL the ships but 6 as you say... that in my eyes would be considered abuse of a bug...
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject:

2 words....

GROW UP
zenachi
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Both of you took advantage of the bug. However, DragonLilly did report it, though it would be appreciated if he actually reported the entire thing so the admin could fix it. As in: how it's done, etc. PM that to the Admin.
And there is something wrong with abusing a bug, Durago.
 Back to top »
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject:

zenachi wrote:
Both of you took advantage of the bug. However, DragonLilly did report it, though it would be appreciated if he actually reported the entire thing so the admin could fix it. As in: how it's done, etc. PM that to the Admin.
And there is something wrong with abusing a bug, Durago.

well zenachi - I reported it to the best of my abilities - when it happened I wasn't 100% sure it had anything to do with the creature lab... and I don't feel that I have abused this bug as I have not yet reached 100%+ evo... I will be resetting my account soon... just as I would if I reached a normal 100% evo...
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject:

i never abused a bug.

i said it happened aug 19, do the math, i'll evo when i evo. not my fault the game created anomalies.

besides i read the manual.

no where does it say that a user has to quit their evo and restart because a bug causes a hiccup in the space time continuum . nor does it even state that a user must report it or any other bug.

if lilly restarted that is her problem not mine, and if she didnt restart she will have a long evo too.

besides i have a neg 13000 score, what is lillys score, and if she is going to be on an extended evo she will have an even higher score.

besides, it was already state that admin fixed the bug. so what is the real reason for the b i t c h at durago session other that you'all are just too bored. and this being the case, you will prolly go insane before winter is done, it's called cabin feaver.

GO OUTSIDE AND GET SOME SUN
DragonLilly
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:41 am    Post subject:

Durago wrote:
i never abused a bug.

i said it happened aug 19, do the math, i'll evo when i evo. not my fault the game created anomalies.

besides i read the manual.

no where does it say that a user has to quit their evo and restart because a bug causes a hiccup in the space time continuum . nor does it even state that a user must report it or any other bug.

if lilly restarted that is her problem not mine, and if she didnt restart she will have a long evo too.

besides i have a neg 13000 score, what is lillys score, and if she is going to be on an extended evo she will have an even higher score.

besides, it was already state that admin fixed the bug. so what is the real reason for the b i t c h at durago session other that you'all are just too bored. and this being the case, you will prolly go insane before winter is done, it's called cabin feaver.

GO OUTSIDE AND GET SOME SUN

LOL JOV obviously your math s.ucks too... let me tutor you a bit... I joined in late July - don't remember the exact date so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say I joined July 31st... you were Jov then at the same coords you are now... and an evo is approximately 1.1% a day... again giving you the benefit of the doubt lets say 1% a day... so July 31st + 100 days... that would be... lets see 31 days in Aug... 30 days in Sept... and 31 days in Oct... so that brings us up to 92 days as of Oct. 31st... its now Nov. the 10th... thats 102 days which makes you over your evo and thats being nice with giving you the benefit of the doubt... and not to mention you've been Jov at these coords since BEFORE I joined the game...

You wanna try and BS your way outta this one???

- Also I mentioned above that I won't be on an extended evo... OPEN YOUR EYES... or were you blinded by TOO much sunlight...

DragonLilly wrote:
I will be resetting my account soon... just as I would if I reached a normal 100% evo...

and were does it say the bug was fixed... I haven't read it anywhere... has anyone else?
 Back to top »
Holy Crusader
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:40 am    Post subject:

DL u do like coarsin mayhem... he's in neg score so y worry about it... just means every1 no's where he is 4 lomger lol... if he was in the top 10 then we'd hav problems lol... think u do need 2 get outside 4 a bit DL
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject:

the only "rules" i have seen are these....

rules
- only use one account -
- don't share accounts -

mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject:

yes they are the official rules set out by the admin but what a lot of you dont realise we have a bunch of self governed rules set out by ancient vets- think of these rules as the geneva convention you wont be sent to prison if you dont follow them but america might fuck you up just cos they feel like it

these rules are

- no flaming
- no spamming
- do not post coords(i still dont understand why robs excempt from this)
- do not abuse bugs
- please try not to break spacebot

theres probably some other stuff but i cant be bothered to go into them
"Although the constant shadow of certain death looms over everyday, the pleasures and joys of life can be so fine and deeply affecting that the heart is nearly stilled by astonishment" - Dean R Koontz
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Bug Reports » evo and relative off?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: