Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
lengthen the time a ship takes to build

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Suggestions » lengthen the time a ship takes to build
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: lengthen the time a ship takes to build

[first part is locked]

My other idea was that, Spacetrace made a research that allowed you to lengthen the time a ship takes to build.. I often worry that by the time my 100 crusiers have been built at 8 in the morning, by 4 in the afternoon, they will be obliterated. IF the ships build time was delayed by a few hours so that they were ready at 4pm (and 4pm only), I would be able to use them without them being idle for 8 or so hours.

What do you think?
 Back to top »
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject:

MicroJak wrote:
I have always felt the strain of logging on in the morning when it is still dark at around 4:00am.. and sending my fleets to somewhere in the ST galaxy (ok, it's a lie.. I've never been on ST at 4:00am.. but some of you may know what I'm talkint about).

So, how about ST develops an 'autosend' feature that, once your fleet has been built, you can use 'Autosend' (probably a little 'tick box') to send it to werever you desire without having to log on at some un-godly hour..

It DOES have it's risks, first of all, the player you are attacking may have changed their fleet completely by the time you send your fleet. Plus, I think it should cost perhaps a few credits/manpower for you to use the feature. It should also be a research too
this idea is discussedseveral times:

search for "autopilot" in Suggestions and Possible inventions:
http://www.spacetrace.com/forum/search.php

please don`t talk about this here in this topic any further

Last edited by admin on Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: lengthen the time a ship takes to build

MicroJak wrote:

My other idea was that, Spacetrace made a research that allowed you to lengthen the time a ship takes to build.. I often worry that by the time my 100 crusiers have been built at 8 in the morning, by 4 in the afternoon, they will be obliterated. IF the ships build time was delayed by a few hours so that they were ready at 4pm (and 4pm only), I would be able to use them without them being idle for 8 or so hours.

What do you think?
good idea!
 Back to top »
Durago
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject:

maybe something like 'production manager' or 'production management' research.
MicroJak
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: lengthen the time a ship takes to build

admin wrote:
MicroJak wrote:

What do you think?
good idea!

Thanks
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Suggestions » lengthen the time a ship takes to build

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: